HOW TO REPLACE BLADES: Lay on flat hard surface. While securely holding sides of blade holder, push handle forward. Lift handle. Without touching razor, turn holder over so that blade drops from holder. Insert new blade. While holding sides of blade holder, re-position handle and pull towards you. Caution:
- Handle with extreme care. Blades are sharp. DO NOT CUT LIVE SKIN.
- Do not use if you suffer from diabetes, hemophilia, poor circulation, or if skin is irritated, infected or inflamed in any way (including open wounds of any kind).
- Do not use if either tool surface is bent, rusted or looks damaged at all as you may risk injury.
- Be careful not to “over-file” or file live skin.
- Seek medical attention immediately if severe skin irritation or bleeding occurs. Always consult a physician first before using product if you have any type of skin condition.
- To prevent cross contamination, do no use blades on more than one individual.
- Avoid handling blade’s razor edge.
- Keep out of reach of children.