Phloretin CF® represents a new class of preventive and corrective topical antioxidant treatment. After five years of extensive research, SkinCeuticals developed this patent-pending breakthrough technology combining the newly-discovered, broad-range power of phloretin with vitamin C and ferulic acid in a biodiverse formulation to divide and conquer sources of damage at every level.
Phloretin CF®, a broad-spectrum treatment, protects against not only free radicals, but the range of other reactive molecules known to cause damage and DNA mutations among the integral cell types. In addition, it corrects existing damage by stimulating the synthesis of essential proteins and fibers and accelerating cell turnover. The result — a strengthened support structure on the inside and a more youthful, firm, radiant appearance on the outside.
- Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage
- Divides and conquers the range of reactive oxygen species (ROS) throughout the skin
- Prevents cell mutation by shielding skin’s DNA
- Accelerates cell turnover
- Boosts skin’s support structure
- Inhibits UV-induced discolorations
Once in the morning after cleansing, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck and chest. Follow with SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel and a SkinCeuticals moisturizer and sunscreen.
Patent-pending, breakthrough antioxidant combination of 2% phloretin, 10% L-ascorbic acid, and 0.5% ferulic acid for broad-spectrum antioxidant performance