Precision-engineered to create beautiful, smooth, sandal-ready feet.
Designed to smooth and soften dull, rough feet at home or between professional pedicures, the Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation System combines expertly engineered tools with sonically designed formulations to counteract the factors that cause dry, rough patches. Feet – especially heels and toes – become soft, supple and sandal-ready. The Pedi Smoothing Disc and Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head are compatible with both the Clarisonic Pedi and SMART Profile devices.
The Clarisonic Pedi Device is precision-engineered with an entirely new motor, running at a powerful “foot frequency” that safely exfoliates rough, dry foot skin. Our facial cleansing devices run at a gentler “face frequency,” and aren’t designed to drive the Pedi Smoothing Disc and Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head.
- Do not operate Clarisonic facial brush heads on the Pedi Device.
- The Pedi System is to be used only on the feet and should not be used on the face or other areas of the body.
- Do not use the Pedi Device for any application other than its intended use on the feet.
- Device - Specially designed to deliver the ultimate at-home foot care regimen and professional pedicure maintenance.
- Pedi Smoothing Disc - Designed to smooth and soften dull, rough foot skin. The textured stainless steel disc works synergistically with the sonic Pedi device to slough away rough, dry areas without damaging the health of the foot skin. FOR USE WITH PEDI AND SMART PROFILE DEVICES ONLY - this disc should not be used on our facial cleansing devices, with the exception of the SMART Profile.
- Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head - The Pedi Wet/Dry Brush Head contains a combination of short rigid filaments and longer, flexible filaments to effectively exfoliate and buff dry, damaged feet. This filament blend is designed to allow for optimal migration of the Pedi-Buff for more even coverage and thorough exfoliation. FOR USE WITH PEDI AND SMART PROFILE DEVICES ONLY - this brush head should not be used on our facial cleansing devices, with the exception of the SMART Profile.
- Pedi-Buff - A triple-kick exfoliating blend of lactic acid, apricot seed and a tri-fruit complex to dissolve away rough, dead skin and refine skin texture.
- Pedi-Balm - Non-greasy and no-slip, this hydrating balm contains a gentle blend of shea butter, honey and apricot oil to soften, hydrate and protect feet. Dry, rough feet become smooth, supple and sandal-ready.
- Pedi-Boost - A powerful foot peel specifically designed to exfoliate and renew skin, combining lactic and glycolic acid to slough and remove dead skin cells.
- 3 15ml Essie Polish - Grey - Take it Outside -White - She said yes -Red - Dress to Kilt
Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic Pedi device for 24 hours.
Review product directions on each of the Pedi formulations.
Push the on/off button to turn on your Pedi device. •Use the factory speed setting for optimal results.
The Pedi device will automatically shut off after the cycle is complete.
NOTE: Keep the brush head/disc flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.